Welcome to Look Beyond Beauty. I am so glad to have you here!
I am Khorry and I started this blog so I can share to my fellow moms, my oops and wows as a working mom who is maneuvering everything in my hands but trusting God that He is always in control.
- I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
- I believe in the principle of balanced priorities: God is first, family is second ,career is third and everything will fall on its proper place.
- I believe in the principle of giving, that before you receive the treasures of a happy life, you must first give.
- I believe that my life is not for me to keep but it is meant to be shared for God’s greater glory.
This is my beautiful family.
God has given me a loving and supportive husband, Victor as well as two cute sweet darlings, Belle and Bonbon. I am now back to working full-time as an instructor of Marine Meteorology, Climatology ,Oceanography and Voyage Planning. Lately, I resigned from my job so I can spend more time with my little ones. Whoa, it was really a hard decision from my end but God made me realize that time is one of those things that I can’t turn back. Once you lost it , it’s gone forever. I don’t want to come to a point wherein I will wonder how time flies by without me spending more time with my kids. I want to enjoy being there for them at home, praying with them, teaching them about life and hard work, playing with them and reassuring them that they are amazing kiddos. But since they are now going to school, I decided to go back to work and earn more income for our family’s goals. My eldest is always with me in the afternoon since their school is near to our work place. My youngest is going to a Day Care near where we live, but next year he will also be transferring to Abeka so we will all be together again.
I am a navigator by profession. I navigated big ships and traveled to more than 50 countries around the world. It was truly an amazing experience! But I decided to work ashore where I can do what I love and spend more time with people I cared the most.
Here is what I do NOW:
- Teach seafarers how to understand the climate and weather and help them prepare effective plans so they can navigate their vessel safely through the ocean;
- Help maritime institution develop courses;
- Teach people how to take good care of their skin;
- Teach proper techniques on how to apply cosmetics to enhance the beauty that God has given them;
- Offer consultation and solutions to different skincare and beauty needs;
- Boost other people’s confidence and help them discover great opportunities that can increase their family cash flow;
- I am a Financial Literacy advocate and I help people build their personal and family finances;
- I am also a breastfeeding advocate and I help moms in their breastfeeding journey.
Thanks for dropping by.
Don’t forget to subscribe and share if you don’t want to miss a post from me every week. Promise, I will not spam you with emails.
If you have a question that I can help you with, feel free to leave me a note below. I will love to help you with it. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll be honest and try to point you in the right direction.
Your information will not be shared or sold.
See you and God bless!